Thursday, 15 May 2008

A few thank you's x x x

Once again it's been over a week since my last post and I'm very sorry everyone but as most of you know the days are just flying by without a second look or thought to all of us busy ladies who long for more hours in the day lol
This post is a big thank you to some special people that have sent me some fabulous stuff over the last couple of weeks.

Firstly thank you to Tracey for sending Molly & Daisy these lovely handmade signs. It was a great surprise when I opened them up and the girls love them. They will be hung on the top of their beds. Pop over the her new blog http://tcalamity.blogspot.com/ for some more of her pretty signs. We go back along way and I was her boss at one stage of our friendship. We used to have loads of fun working together and we meet and call one another as much as possible. And have been there for one another through the ups and downs of live. You are my dearest friend Tracey and I love you loads. X
See you soon in the next lot of school holiday's.

Thank you number two is for the lovely Katy over at http://imagingermonkey.blogspot.com/ it came wrapped with this very cute ribbon and gorgeous Cath Kidston note paper.

And look what was inside, my very own birdie quilt, isn't she cute. I just love it but so do my girls and it now lives on their bedroom door. So I do get to see every time I go in there or walk past it to our room. It's nice that they can appreciate beautiful handmade loveliness or maybe it's just because it's all pink and cute hehe! I will teach them that not everything comes from China and hand and homemade is the best way. It's never to early to teach them lesions for life, like recycling which they love to do already hehe! growing your own food and making items at home from fabrics, wood and other materials. So receiving gorgeous items like these are a real inspiration to us all. Thanks sweetie. X
My last thank you is for the wonderful Alison over at http://vintageamethyst.blogspot.com/ for posting out my yummy pink chalk hearts. They are coming with me to my next open day fair at Luddesdown farm and will look just fab with some of my prices written on them. Hop on over and have a look at Alison's lovely new website http://www.vintageamethyst.co.uk/ to find more beautiful vintage and handmade goodies.
Thanks for all your lovely comments you leave me and we will meet someday soon. You're a great blogger and email friend. Always there with a smile and nice things to say. X

Yes that's Thomas our cat he just had to get in the photo, flaming poser, he's such a lush! lol

Coffee time now in this mad household so I'll say goodbye for now and I'll back soon with our day out at the Decorative Living Fair and some of my boot fair finds.
Hugs.
Catherine x





7 comments:

tcalamity said...

Hi Cathy,
Bless you. You are a real special person to me and I love you loads too.
xxxx
tracey

Ragged Roses said...

You've must have enjoyed the postman's visits this week Catherine! What lovely things. I'm sure you'll enjoy them all. Have a great weekend
Kimx

Kitty said...

Lovely pictures Catherine - so much pinkness in your world! x

JuicyFig said...

Parcels of pinkness and loveliness - who could ask for more?

Kath
x

Vanessa said...

You lucky girl, what nice gifts!

Have a good weekend

Vanessa x

Vintage Amethyst said...

Oooohhh how lovely all your cute goodies.
Thank you for the lovely message too sweetie pie, you are too delicious for words, I love you!
Alison
kiss kiss

Things Hand Made said...

Wonderful goodies! I bet you smile each time you see them. Isn't it great how something small but handmade can give such pleasure!