Thursday, 3 July 2008

And the award goes too??? Me! and you and you and you!




Today I received this fabulous award from my lovely friend Julia - vintage heaven. Thanks sweetie, I'm flattered that you've awarded me this. I love reading your blog and it truly makes my day.


Hugs x


Gosh now I have to choose 5 blogs that make my day, argh! it's so very hard to do that. Please don't feel left out if your not one of the 5 chosen, I love each and everyone of you.

Here goes then.


1) It as to be anna-allthingslovely. Anna is one of the sweetest people I've met on here and I feel we've found best friends in on another. I can't wait to meet her for real and enjoy long chat, a mocha and cake in her new cafe. Many hugs lovely lady. x


2) Is the totally fabulous cupcakesathome. I'm proud to say that Tracy is one of my best friends and I'm so lucky to have met her before she, Stephen and all the animals moved to bonny Scotland. Now we speak via emails and blog land. Miss you and your little shop loads honey. I look forward to the day we can come and stay in your gorgeous new home and catch up on everything over some cake. Hope your ready for the noise lol Many hugs lovely, lovely lady. x


3)Has to be vintage amethyst Alison has become one of my biggest email buddy's and has the biggest heart of gold. She's always there with a kind word and advice. I only hope I can give some back when she needs me. Thanks for being there sweetie. Many hugs lovely lady. x


4) This ones for Kelly - Last day of May Kelly deserves this award because she puts everyone before herself and is always thinking of others no matter what is going on in her life. Thank you sweetie for my gorgeous goodies. You truly make my day. Many hugs you sweet girl. x


5) And last but not least is the wonderful Claire - Elfie & Me I'm very lucky to live about 30mins walk from Clarie's and we often pop round one an others houses for coffee, cakes and chit chat. Our home is her home and she is welcome anytime. I'm so glad we met. She is a dear close friend I can share my hopes and fears with. And a cupcake or two lol Thanks for all the fun times we've shared and here's to many more. Many hugs lovely, lovely lady. x
Many thanks again Julia for the award, it really makes you realise who you're close friends are and how lucky we all are to have them and this fabulous place we call Blog land.
Have a lovely weekend everyone.
Hugs.
Catherine x





7 comments:

serendipitylovesnewyork said...

Well done on your award, you deserve it. Isn't it lovely that you can make fab friends here, everyone you've chosen have beautiful and inspiring blogs!! Keep an eye out for Mr Postie this week.....honestly!! Have a great weekend.......Claire xx

Raindrops to Rainbows said...

what a lovely post, you always say such nice things about people,

Lindsay XX

Garden girl said...

Well done you, thoroughly deserved-you made me cry, woman!! Thankyou so much for passing it on, how blimmin fabulous! I am now going to have to start practicing those mochas, aren't I?!! Really looking forward to meeting you and serving you up a big slice of cake!!Lots of love x

Ragged Roses said...

Congrats on the award Catherine, you really do enjoy it. Hope you're enjoying the weekend (in spite of the rain today)
Kimx

Things Hand Made said...

Its true... you guve a bit of sunshine

Katherines Dream said...

Well done on your award Catherine.
My little Bird Box is hanging in my dining room - very pretty...and the cute egg cups are in the camper and waiting for a trip!
Thank you so much Catherine they are all so lovely and the Honey dripper and pad were a nice suprise.
Have a good weeks...whats left of it...at least when it rains I do more indoors!
Carol xx

Vintage Amethyst said...

Well done on the award and thank you so much for passing it on to me and for all the lovely lovely kind things you had to say about me and everyone else, you nearly had me in tears you naughty girl you!
Lots of love
Alison x