Wednesday, 16 July 2008

I'd like to thank...

...the totally fabulous Anna for giving me this award, bless her she received it twice, once for me lol and has now given it back. Thank you lovely lovely friend. Be seeing you soon yeay!

More thanks to Alison for awarding me this one. And thank you for all the lovely comments and emails you send me regularly. They mean so much honey. I'll be using the gorgeous pink chalk hearts this Saturday for the fete. They're going to look fabulous.
And another thanks goes to April for giving me the same award, you always have such lovely things to say to me and make me smile with all your yummy recipes. And you're pink kitchen is the things dreams are made of.
Ooow I'm a lucky girl getting 3 awards in the same week. My heads getting bigger as I type lol
Thank you so very much for thinking of me. Now I have to send these out to a few of you lovely ladies.

But I'm not just going to choose a few of you, I'm sending it out to each and everyone of you that stops by and reads my little blog or emails me and puts a smile on my face. You all deserve them.

Back soon with of news on the playgroup and eiderdown search.

Hugs.

Catherine x

6 comments:

Vintage Amethyst said...

Yay, congratulations on your awards! How popular are you missy, well of course you are as you are soooo deliciously lovely.
Good luck on Saturday, have a super-duper day.
Love Alison x

Kitty said...

Congratulations on your awards Catherine - very much deserved. x

Country Cottage Chic said...

Congrats on all the awards!

serendipitylovesnewyork said...

Well done to you, you deserve it, you always put a smile on my face when I read your blog! Claire xx

julia said...

You deserve each and every one them, you're such a sweetie!
Julia x

Ragged Roses said...

Congrats on all your lovely awards Catherine, they are so well deserved. You are a very warm and kind blogger indeed!! Looking forward to hearing about those eiderdowns ...
Kimx