Tuesday, 24 March 2009

Thank you x

The very lovely Lissy-Lou awarded me this the other day. Thank you sweetie-pie, i will now pop down 7 things i love the most and pass it on top 7 lovely blog friends.



I love my girls and Ben without them I'd be incomplete.

I love my Mummy and Daddy without them I wouldn't be here.

I love my little Granny, she's the most amazing woman I'll ever meet. And she means the world to me and my family.

I love my little business, it's the best thing I've ever decided to do. Mollycupcakes is 3 this year and still going strong. I have even bigger plans for her. Watch this space.

I love coffee and have to have at least 3 or 4 cups a day. And the funny thing is if i get a headache, a good cuppa mocha sorts it right out and I'm back and bouncing around in no time lol

I love cupcakes, yum, yum, yummy.

I love my life and everything about it (well maybe not the mummy tummy i seem to be growing lol) maybe one to many cupcakes hehe! I don't think carrot cupcakes count as one of my 5 a day do you? LOL
And there you have it 7 things i love, love, love. I could put 100's more but as the list can go on and on.
I'd like to pass it on to: My dearest friend Tracy from Cupcakes at home.
The fabulous Claire from Elfie & me.
The lovely Sarah from Miss sew n sew.
Sweetie-pie Alison from Vintage amethyst.
Totally thoughtful Steph from Mad mummy.
The yummy Mel from Country in the town.
And the wonderful Sara from Allabouteden.
If your names not on here it doesn't mean i don't love you too. You know it goes out to each and everyone of you really. X

Now i have to give an extra big thank you to the lovely Steph from Mad mummy, as when we arrived home on Monday this lot was waiting for me. She is so very kind and popped a thank you for organising the heart swap gift in the post to me.

Yummy pink wrapped chocolate hearts, they've been hidden away from little hands lol

And this beautiful handmade heart picture, which i just love so much. And the words on it brought a lump to my throat. Mothers are the buttons that hold their family together...
Thank you Steph you truly are a very kind and thoughtful lady. I hold a dear spot in my heart for you. And send you many cupcake wishes.

I'll be back soon with photos of a wonderful Mothers day, cards and gifts. Plus heart swap news and Daisy's 3rd birthday this Saturday. Argh! so much to do and so little time. Now where is that Mummy magic wand lol lol
Hugs,

5 comments:

Lynsey said...

Oh fabby!! I can't wait to get mine!! Mine has been sent off but can't post about it yet until I know she has it =) Hope she likes it! xx

Shabby Chick said...

Awww thanks Catherine, you are lovely! What sweet things from Steph, that picture is gorgeous especially.

Mel xxx

Jackie said...

I just love that quote - Mothers are the buttons that hold their family together... Jackie :O)

saraeden said...

Thank you honey :0)
Hope you are all ok and i love the things Steph sent you x x

Sara x

Vintage Amethyst said...

Aaahh lovely.
Thank you for thinking of me too.
Lovely things from Steph, how lucky you are.
love
Alison
x