Thursday, 14 January 2010

Time for the snow to go and let some sun in.

Thank you simple h & fairlygirly for this lovely sunny award. It really made me smile, it's been the dullest off days today and this brought me a little bit of my very own sunshine and i thank you for that. Especially when i keep looking at the piles of receipts and accounting i need to do for my lovely old tax return. Some much needed sunshine was just what the doctor ordered.

Now i know i have to pass it on to 12 more of my favourite blogs, so here goes.
Cupcakes at home
Curlew Country
Elfie & me
Just Original
Vintage Amethyst
Vintage Heaven
Bobo bun
The Further Adventures of a Thrifty Mrs
All things lovely
Mad mummy
The fabric of my life
Summer Blue
Right well that took a long time i can tell and if you're not on this list please don't think any less of me. I love each and everyone of you because having you blogging ladies in my life brings me sun, smiles and some tears sometimes. And you're all fabulous.


On a sad note please if you can and have a little to spare donate some money to the Haiti earthquake appeal. They need our help x http://www.dec.org.uk/ And every bit will make a difference.

Thank you x

With love,


7 comments:

Just Original said...

I'm bright & glowing due to the award, thank you very much!

Will pass on the message to Ellie!

Vanessa x

Pom Pom said...

Hi cute mollycupcakes!
I'm ready for spring. It's supposed to be 50 degrees or more in Denver tomorrow. I shall do a sun dance!

Tracy x said...

thank you my sweet friend - a glimmer of sunshine is just what i need after this week!
much love to you all
t x

julia said...

Thank you so much you sweet lady, and thanks for you lovely comments. Hope your 2010 is a happy one and looking forward to hearing wedding news!
Julia xx

Vintage Amethyst said...

*Congratulations* on your award & thank you so much for passing it on to me.
love
Alison
x

Summer Blue said...

Oh, you're so sweet passing it onto me and my boring blog!!! That's remineded me I really must post again soon. Actually it's more the fact that I keep forgetting to take my camera anywhere these days!
What a lovely colourful award though and my very first for Summer Blue. Thank you lovely friend.
Jane. xx

Garden Girl said...

thankyou Missis! How very lovely of you.
MUST catch up properly soon. Mad as ever this end.x