Monday, 1 March 2010

Who dunnit revealed

It was miss Mollycupcakes herself lol when asked why did you eat the icing off of mummy's display cupcake, she said "because it tasted good" hehe! what could i say to that!

Out of 22 of you only 2 clever ladies guessed Molly.

We still popped them into the mixing bowl but I have decided to send you both a cupcake treat.
Well done Alison from Vintage Amethyst x (Molly's very excited and full of sweets lol).
And congratulations to Pink Lady please could you email me you're details and I'll pop you're cupcake treat in the post.
I have to say that was fun doing a blog like that, I might make it a every 3 months who dunnit. Not that our house is full of little naughties lol
Thanks for playing.
With love.

7 comments:

topchelseagirl said...

Sounds like a pretty valid answer to me lol. The girls look like they were having fun.

Vintage Amethyst said...

Oh my goodness *yay* it's me!!!
I am absolutely loving that face for my winning photo!!!! *giggle*
Thanks girlies & such a lovely fun giveaway Catherine.
Thank you so much.
lots of love
Alison
x

PinkLady said...

Ooh, how exciting! Loving the pics of the girls!
Thank you xx

Scented Sweetpeas said...

I love the smile on your sweet (and excitement) filled childs face, oh so cute but michievous all at the same time :-)

made with love said...

Ah what little cutiepies. And why shouldn't she pinch the icing. That face, you would forgive anything.
Well done to the winners.
Have fun
Rachael XX

jackanne said...

hello i am having a giveaway over at my blog!!xxx

Mrs Mac said...

I've just nominated you for a blog award :o)

http://dizzyizzyhandmade.blogspot.com/2010/03/sunshine-award-again.html

Helen x