Friday 20 February 2009

I am still here!

Hello all, I'm so sorry for the lack of blogging this week. It's half term here and my oldest Jade has been with us. Sadly now though she's ill and has a sore throat and cough, but is pulling through ready for tomorrows big party. Little miss Molly cupcakes will be 4 and is having a few friends round. I'm busy like a mad woman baking, cleaning and wrapping up presents. While finishing orders and trying to forget my own sore throat. Us mum's are super women lol
I will be back tomorrow with a birthday blog for Molly and lots of photos from her party next week.
As for the BIG HEART SWAP, I will be sorting out all the details on Tuesday next week. Thanks to all of you that are interested in taking part, I'm really looking forward to doing it x
The weathers also been very odd with days like this to days like....

this... amazing blue sky.

I have been sooo busy of late with orders, children and well life general that i didn't think I'd have time for anything else. But look what I've made for our wedding (not sure when it's happening, Ben's looking for somewhere to do it). I picked up this cute little shabby frame from the lovely Laura Ashley sale and painted it chalk white and in each side it says EAT & DRINK. I'll pop it on our food table. It's so simple but very expensive looking don't you think? I have also lanched my own wedding favours on Mollycupcakes, go have a look I'd love to get soe feedback on them.
Right bye bye for now, I have a house to hoover, bathroom to clean and pink barbie cake to finish. A super cupcake Mummies work is never done lol
Big hugs to everyone and thank you for all the lovely birthday wishes for Jade, she had a fabulous shopping treat from me and Ben and a yummy old lemon drizzle iced cake made by me.(photos soon).
Sorry again for being a crap blogger this week, I will get back to everyone that has left me a comment because i love each and everyone of you x
Have a great weekend.

6 comments:

Miss sew n sew said...

Hi Catherine
Happy Birthday to Molly Cupcakes they do grow up so fast, I know that feeling of having it all to do I was still baking Emily's cake at 11.30pm the night before her party!! Hope she has a great day and you get time to sit down and take a rest!

You wedding table frame is beautiful!

Sarah x

Deravelled Gem said...

Oh I love that frame!! Happy birthday to Molly Cupcakes!! :D

Gemma x x

julie said...

wow superwoman this week, you sound so busy, creating all the lovely things for your wedding and molly's birthday. Hope she has a lovely time. Happy Birthday Molly
jules xx

April said...

hope everyone is better soon and that Miss Molly has a fab birthday

April xx

Just Original said...

Hope little Cupcakes has a nice birthday party!

The Wedding favors look good!

Some of my sisters stuff is featured in 'Brides' magazine this month, so hopefully she will be as busy as you have been.

Vanessa x

Shabby Chick said...

Your site's looking lovely, I really like the favours :)

Hope the cupcakes had a good party.

Mel xxx