Friday 9 April 2010

Swap pairs just in...

ok here we go lovely ladies, just click on you're pairs and swap emails and addresses once you're Spring / Easter swaps are completed.

Rules again are 5 or more items, handmade, food, sweets, bought or recycled. You choose as long as they are Spring and Easter related. All swaps to be completed by or around 23rd April.

Have lots of fun and please drop by and tell me what lovelies you all got.

Right here are the pairs as follows,

The Vintage Gardener & Jude

Jackie & Saraeden

Crafty Helen & The Mad House

Anna & Jille

Isobel & Bekimarie

Vintage Girl & Pixiedust

Scrumptious Treats & Miss Sew and Sew your have to swap with ME! Hope you don't mind but there was a even number of you and with little old me joining in it made it odd, so i got to go in the pot twice yeay!

Please email me you're addresses and and i can post your items off once I've finished collecting them. X

If there are any problems with links or anything just drop me a line, but apart from that have fun and thank you for joining in.

With love

9 comments:

Tina said...

Oh it is so exciting! I have been collecting some lovelies already.
xxx

The Little Bakery said...

I'm also very excited and already got a couple of things. xx

Anna said...

ooo exciting...Jills just emailed me....now for the collecting and making.
thanks :) xx

Melissa said...

ohhhhh have to say i'm very excited its to you...have been busy sewing in the sunshine today...happy sunday- will email you details
melissa x
miss sew & so

Anonymous said...

Please let me know when your next swap is! It sounds so fun!

Pixiedust said...

Looking forward to this swap, should be good fun, thanks for organising. xxx Pixie xxx

Kissed by an Angel said...

I can't wait to see the photos!!!
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for organising this-I'm becoming a little hooked on swaps!xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Catherine, sorry to bother you but I am struggling to contact my swap partner. Her e-mails have bounced back to me and I wondered if you may be able to help? Thanks very much, H