Friday 12 March 2010

Bringing a little sweetiness to the day

I don't know about you but I'm sick to the back teeth with this flaming grey cold weather, so today i sat down at my computer and said no more. Today's going to be a happy, bright and full of cakes. Just ones to look for me, they are the best kind to keep the pounds off lol






Hope this has brightened your day a little and turned your heads away from the grey clouds outside. Have a lovely weekend.
Back soon with another guessing game and a Easter swap.
With love,

9 comments:

made with love said...

Mmmmm, thankyou for sharing.
Have fun,
Rachael XX

Kissed by an Angel said...

Wow!! They are all so pretty!! You have cheered me up!! Thank you!!! I want to eat them now though!!!
xxxx

Kissed by an Angel said...

I hope you don't mind me asking, but where did you get the absolutely gorgeous lolly that you sent to Alison @ VA!!
xxxx

topchelseagirl said...

Ooh what loveliness to look at on a grey old day. Thanks for cheering us up.

Pea Green Kitty said...

Those lovely images are just what the doctor ordered....thank you! x

Mary Poppins said...

What a lovely and pretty post, thank you for sharing. I am looking forward to a lovely dinner cooked by husband followed by strawberry ice cream, what fun ;0)


Have a lovely weekend and enjoy mother's day :0)

X

Tania said...

they certainly made me happy and hungry, there so irrisistable. Have a great weekend.

A Thrifty Mrs said...

Your post certainly brightened a dark Manchester morning for me.

bonnie said...

Oh wow yummy cakes...what are those ones with the chocolate on the bottom and half pink and half white with coconut on top????? They look so scrumptious!!!! Hugs, Bonnie xoxox