Question 1 name 4 films I watch over and over.
1) Chocolat - you can never have enough chocolate and Mr Depp together
2) Love Actually
3) Truly Madly Deeply
4) Chicken Run - I know it's a kids film but we've had to have it on everyday since I taped it off the telly lol and if we get chicken one day I'm gonna call 2 of them Babs and Bunty hehe!
4 Places I've lived.
1) Maidstone in Kent
2) East Malling in Kent
3) Tonbridge in Kent
4) And now Chatham you guessed it in Kent lol
I did live for 2 weeks in London Kensington with my Mum when she moved there after my 18th birthday, so I will pop that on too.
4 TV shows I watch.
1) Ashes to Ashes - I was totally hooked on this fabulous program and can't wait for the new series next year. I would just love to be Alex swanning around in all those cool 80's clothes and flirting with DCI Gene Hunt. And catching all those bad guys. This will be one to buy when it comes out on DVD (on my wish list already hehe!)
2) Holby City - I'd love to talk like Connie Beauchamp, she has such a wonderful presents about her. You wouldn't want to mess with her and would trust you life in her hands.
3) Shameless - I know it's trashy and loud but I just have to watch it. It's so naughty.
4) Location, location location - this ones a love, hate thing really, I love to see all the gorgeous houses but hate the people that are looking for them. They just drive me mad and I scream at the telly "you flaming fussy lot, you don't know how lucky you are". Good old Kristy when she gives them a piece of her mind lol (you go girl).
4 Places I've been.
1) The beautiful Amsterdam - family holidays as a child.
2) The Le mans 24hrs race - I was 15 and with my Dad and 8 firemen, good times.
3) Ireland - where my Mum and Dad now live.
4) And Florida - less said about this one the better.
4 Things I love to eat.
1) Cupcakes - you would never of guessed that one lol
2) Eggs - cooked anyway you can think of scrambled, boiled or fried, they are so yummy. Free range only or organic, "chicken out" as Hugh would say lol
I have a couple of thank yous. This ones for the very sweet Alison over at Vintage Amethyst who gave me this one in a million friend award. You are very kind honey.
Wow that was a long winded post, hoe you're all still here with me lol and haven't gone to sleep zzzz.