Friday 29 August 2008

A short interval

We got this book from the library, it's full of great ideas. But this time we're off to one of these fabulous places for a short break, so any orders or purchases made between now and next Saturday will be posted on Monday the 8th Sept.
Doesn't it look lovely, we can't wait the girls are just bubbling and first of we're visiting family in Cheltenham and I'm off to the wonderful No.9 cafe co-owned by Anna see you on Saturday sweetie for coffee, cakes, chats and lots of hugs.
Sadly I have none of these, my gorgeous Jade let me borrow hers but they are to tight and I can't get my jeans in them :( and that naughty John Lewis sold out the totally yummy pale pink Hunter wellies Boohoo. So I'll have to have a look around Cheltenham for a pair (oh the pain in shopping there lol). I'm sure I can drag myself out on Sunday sometime, isn't there a Cath Kidston shop there? lol wink,wink.
I saw this picture the other day and had to pop it on the end of this post, as we're be away with the fairies. I've been telling Molly and Daisy that they live in the woods near our tent and that they sometimes come out if little girls are very, very good. I wanted to paint a magical picture of it all so they don't worry about the darkness. The fairies and Daddy will keep us safe.
So see you all very soon and wish you where here. Fingers crossed for sun.
Have a wonderful week and I'll catch up with you very soon.

Many hugs,

Catherine x

12 comments:

Summer by the sea said...

What a coincidence - my little girl has that fairy picture hanging in her bedroom! - Have a great time and I hope you get some wellies sorted - Natalie x

saraeden said...

I hope you all have a wonderful time and good luck with the welly hunt !!!

Sara x

April said...

Have a fantastic holiday!

April xx

Unknown said...

have a fab time. That tent looks amazing!!!

Garden Girl said...

was sooo lovely to see you today, despite the madness of a full cafe (god, these customers have no blimmin sense of timing, do they?!) thankyou for the chalkboards and gifts, so very beautiful, seems a shame to use them, but use them we shall! The whisk will be very handy for the waffle mixture!
Have a fabulous holiday, enjoy every minute, am sure you will love it! Can't wait to see the piccies.lots of love
xxxx

Petticoat Lane said...

Hope you got your wellies!! Hopefully you won't be needing them though!
Hope you have a wonderful time. I'd love to go...maybe next year. It's just too unfair, first Anna and now you!!! I WANT TO GO!!!!
Jane x

Anonymous said...

have great camping trip and relaxing time.
xx
t

julia said...

Hello Catherine
Really sorry to hear of the sad time you have been having recently - but hope you enjoy your camping. I am popping 2 free tickets to the Cheltenham Home and Gift fair in the post for when you return, I will be having a stand there and hopefully selling lots of red spotty items!! The fair is from the 26th - 28th september at Cheltenham Racecourse. It would be great to see you.
Andrea x

Ragged Roses said...

Hope you're having a wonderful time and say hello to the fairies for us
Kimx

tracy lacy said...

Have a wonderful time, the tent looks lovely. Id be interested to know where that is. Enjoy your break. Tracy

Country Cottage Chic said...

It looks wonderful - enjoy!

annie's abode said...

so sad to hear of your loss and the sadness you must be feeling.

when my son was small he believed his nan, my mum, had a fairy in her airing cupboard called flo. when ever he grazed a knee or such like he would ask if flo could give him some magic cream and you know what she always did.

have a great holiday
ax