Thursday 28 January 2010

Why so grey? because i have colourful ideas!

The reason for the title is...
... I'm so fed up with this grey weather that i felt i needed some colour in my life, so I've put together a few of my favourite photos and placed them all in this one post.










I hope I've injected some colour into your days. Is it just grey here? or everywhere!

I mean i like grey don't get wrong, it's one of my fave colours to wear but enough's enough of it outside I need sun, even if it's just for a while.

Roll on Spring, pretty please x
With love,

8 comments:

Shabby Chick said...

Love it! Thank you Catherine :)))

By the way your blog pic at top with the pegs is adorable!

Mel xxx

Charlotte said...

Lovely pictures!

Yes it's grey here too... sigh.

Nice at the moment though, cosy in the sitting room at night.

Thanks for sharing the photos - the cakes have made me hungry!!

Love Charlotte
x

VintageVicki said...

Thanks for the burst of colour.

Have high hopes of seeing the sun this weekend :)

Vicki xx

made with love said...

Yeah, just what we needed. I am of the same sentiments, bring on the sun.
Have a fun weekend
Rachael XX

Lynsey said...

Lovely pictures, great for lifting our spirits :) It is grey here right now too, roll on summer! x

Pink Feather Paradise said...

Love the colour and wait.... theres a break in the clouds.... I see ....... blue sky... and... oh my goodness what is that brightness in the sky..... I feel I should remember it.... isn't that the.... ohh ... its gone... I must have been halucinating....

here here... roll on spring! lol

x Alex

Unknown said...

The first picture of the cake looks yummy!

Great post, full of colour!

x

April said...

Hey there sweetie, sorry I've not been in touch for ages - but life got in the way :-(

Can you let me know how much that spoon for my Mum's wedding will be please??

Thanks

Hugs

April xx