Tuesday 12 February 2008

It's nearly here!

Look at my happy girls lol. they give me a little smile everytime I sit down to work. And I have to say a big thank you to Sarah over at Paper-and-string for sending me the new pink heart.

As you can see she's very happy to have found a friend. She is here just in time for Valentine's day. Lets hope she brings me some luck on the romantic side of things (wink wink, nudge nudge)

I hope you all have a lovely day and it's filled with love and romance x x x



And that you all get some of these yummy chocolates (forget the diets for one day) and a glass or 2 of wine and a nice dinner. Followed by a cosy snuggle and early night (for the lucky ones of you lol)
Enjoy the day no matter what you do.
I thought I'd share with you some of my hearts, as it seems in keeping with things. I just love them. But am very pickie about where they hang.
They seem to be every where I look, even in the veg I cook. I never used this one I didn't have the heart (sorry!) to cut it up.
Back tomorrow with a big birthday wish to my oldest, who will be the grand old age of 13 argh! teenager alert hehe!
Will life turn into doors slaming and lots of am I bovered. Fingers crossed we sail though. Any tips would be fully appreciated x

Lots of love x

Hugs.

Catherine x

5 comments:

Claire said...

hi Catherine, I love the pink heart and cone, think I'll have to check out Paper and String myself.
I have a heart collection too, love how you have displayed them on the fire place.
Happy Birthday to Jade, hope she has a lovely day.
It's half term here so boys are keeping me very busy.
xxx

Kitty said...

Fabulous hearts all over the place!

Happy birthday to your eldest - let me know how it goes, my eldest is a couple of years behind and I can smell the hormones! x

Nonnie said...

Hi Catherine. I'm really sorry I didn't get any more hearts made in time for Valentines. I've been crazy busy with so much stuff these last few weeks. I definitely have plans to make some along the lines of what I mentioned to you and they will be in my new website when it opens(hopefully April if I get my act together!) so I'll let you know. You seem to have a pretty good collection already. Hope you have a lovely romantic Valentines day. x

Ragged Roses said...

Happy Valentines Day to you Catherine. I love all of your hearts, don't eat the mushroom one! Enjoy those choccies
Kimx

Ragged Roses said...

Me Again! Sorry, Happy Birthday to Jade! The joys of being a teenager's mum
Kimx