Thursday 13 March 2008

So who do you look like?

http://www.myheritage.com/collage
http://www.myheritage.com/collage


This was fun, thanks Claire over at Serendipity loves new york, now go have ago yourself. I looked in the mirror with a whole new look of myself this morning lol
Nice to have a little fun boost.

Have a great weekend and don't forget to pop a comment on with a new name for Bunny. I'll choose one on Sunday and post the winner Monday. Good luck and thank you all for your help.

Hugs.

Catherine x

3 comments:

No one is you ...& that's your power said...

Hi Catherine
That celebrity thing is good fun!. My daughter will probably want to do it!.
Have a lovely weekend x

Garden Girl said...

How cool is that? Unfortunately I have never heard of half of them, but obviously I'm not up with my celebs! Must try harder. Have a good weekend x

Claire said...

Hiya, your celebs are fab, just like you! It's funny you mentioned Maroon 5 as the other day I sat down for half an hour and watched the on demand music section and wathched all of Maroon 5....oh my god how LUSH is the lead singer you are so right!!! my brother and him share the same name!!! I can't believe i've never noticed him before, he's now been added to my list, first on there is Jamie Redknapp, I adore him!!! Have a great weekend, thanks for leaving great comments....claire xx