Tuesday 11 March 2008

A new member to the family

Molly's not telling. Can you guess who's come to live with us?

She's got long ears...
a little smiley mouth...
a shiny ribbon...and big blue eyes...
Here she is, meet ?
Yes she needs a name, I know that Fluffy Flowers always gives her bunnies a name but we're not keen on hers. And being Easter time soon, I thought it would be nice to do a little competiton.
So can you help?
Pop your suggestion's in a comment and I'll pick one at the end of the week and the winner will get a little something to say thank you. x
Look forward to reading them all.
Keep warm and hold on to something if you're living in the windy areas.


Hugs.

Catherine x

13 comments:

tess said...

love those big blue eyes, looks like someone just said boo, so I think she shouldbe called "BOO"

Claire said...

I'm thinking Betsy

Jennie said...

Awww that rabbit looks so cute. Startled rabbit!!
I love the name Boo which driftwood suggested.
I can't think of anything better than that :/

April said...

She is gorgeous and honestly my first thought on a name was BOO - delighted to see drfitwood and jennie agree!!

Great minds think alike

April

xx

julia said...

As soon as I saw those eyes I just thought of "Boogle" and then reading the other comments I see "Boo"'s come up twice, there's obviously something about those eyes.
Julia x
ps. I Haven't forgotten the birdies, we've got people here all week for the races so I can't get into the basement to sort my stuff - next week I will be sorted! Let me know when you're visiting.

Unknown said...

I'm thinking Betsy....but I'm rather keen on Boo!

Garden Girl said...

Hmm. Am thinking 'Loppylugs' or perhaps just 'Loppy' for short. He/she has GREAT ears! How very cute and cuddly x

Summer by the sea said...

How about pooky? A quirky name for a sweet little rabbit!
Natalie x

Emma said...

Aw, she's so cute! The first name I thought of was Beatrice...but I think 'Boo' is a great name for her as well! :o) There must be something about names starting with the letter B!

Twiggy said...

She is so cute, looks like a Blossom to me
Twiggy x

MarmaladeRose said...

I was thinking Bumfie, but I don't like the Bum bit, so how about Boofie Bunny! Love your blog by the way! x

kitty_pinky_pink said...

I think Claudine suits her. She looks quite french to me. xxx

Just Original said...

In celebration of the world we all spend so much time in what about 'Blogger the Bunny' or just 'Blog' for short!