Tuesday 18 March 2008

Look what came for my little ones.

I just love it when the postwoman brings me treats, so when this arrived and I opened it. I squealed with delight when I saw the two girls lovingly hand sewn on one side. It's Daisy and Molly. I love the way one is shorter than the other lol just like in real life.

I have to say another very big thank you to Florence over at Flossie Teacakes (note to self I must workout how to add links). Find her in my favourites list.



The detail she has put into this gorgeous door stop is just amazing. Apple tree complete with bird on top and cat waiting below lol
And who wouldn't want to live in a house like this?
There is even a heart on the handle to satisfy their mummies heart obsession lol (the photo of this I've just deleted from this part by mistake) and I don't know how to put it back in here. Silly me!


We gave the door stop it's very first use last night and it looks lovely keeping the girls door from swinging open. And lets in just the right amount of light for our little ones. Who slept tight. zzzz


Look out for more fabulous items from Flossie Teacakes as I hear from a little birdie she's planning a website very soon. Thank you again sweetie, lovely to have found your blog. x



Here are the two little sickie bubbas. Fast asleep on the sofa, Monday evening. They are both now a lot better. Not to sure what they had but it seemed to be a 24 hours bug, as they where both back to bouncing around on Tuesday. I didn't risk taking them out to baby bounce. I want to make sure they are both completely over it first.
Many thanks for all the get well wishes, you are very kind.
The girls say thank you x

Enjoy the week and remember it's nearly Easter yeay! so watch out for that bunny, he cames bearing chocolate treats lol

Hugs.

Catherine x

4 comments:

April said...

That doorstop is beautful - so unusual

Glad your girls are feeling better.

I'm counting down to easter - chocolate!!

April xx

Kitty said...

That is a very beautiful doorstop. So pretty.

Glad the girls are feeling better. x

Garden Girl said...

So pretty, how clever to be able to much such lovely stuff!Glad the little people are on the mend again xx

Curlew Country said...

Awwwwww! Bless their little stripey cotton socks. Poor little lambs, glad to hear they're on the mend and will be figthing fit for the Easter bunny's visit. I do love the doorstop, I saw it on Florence's blog and was looking forward to seeing it properly with you (isn't bloging ace!).
Its incredibly cute, what a fab idea.
Have a lovely long weekend full for chocs. Take care hun.
Stephx