Friday 21 March 2008

Yeay! it's Easter, now where's that bunny lol



Happy Easter to you all.

Enjoy your special time with family and friends, go hunt for bunnies and eggs. Eat chocolate, cakes and hot cross buns. Wash it all down with a tea or 2.

We've been off today looking for the Easter bunny, stroking lambs, goats, chickens and lots of other furry friends. And watching pigs race up and down a very muddy field lol

More about this later, we taped it and photoed the rest. Hope you've all enjoyed your first day of Easter. And had sunshine like us.

Right I'm off to have a creme egg and tea. Yummy!

Hugs.

Catherine x

9 comments:

pink-petal-designs said...

Have a lovely easter all of you !!
Luv Sarah x

~Niki~ said...

Happy Easter to you also. Cute blog u have :)
I'm having an online silent quilt auction on my blog, starting soon if you are intersted in quilts. HUGS.

No one is you ...& that's your power said...

Hi have a lovely easter time . Enjoy the chocolate. Have some for me!. I spent the day in bed yesterday having had sickness for a few days. The thought of chocolate , I have no appetite. Still will lose a few pounds!
That doorstop is lovely and oh so cute. x

Garden Girl said...

Happy Easter to you and the clan!xx

Claire said...

Happy Easter to you all, hope easter bunny brings lots of choccies for the girls and of course you and Ben..claire xx

Things Hand Made said...

Have a lovely easter, ours started with snow and hail! so much for spring.

claire Maraldo said...

Have a happy Easter!

Eat lots of choccie and I'll see you soon.

I'll be that very FAT lady waddling towards you!

Ragged Roses said...

Hope you had a great weekend. Tea, chocolate, hot cross buns and cake sums it all up!
Kimx

Unknown said...

We had snow - GREAT!!!

Happy Easter to you too, hope you enjoyed the bank holiday as well.

Can you try and email me/convo me through etsy about the horsey - think mine must be playing up x Thanks Hun x