Friday 22 June 2007

It all came together at last yeay!

Got there in the end! This is a washing line full of cute little fairies, ready to spread their wings and fly off to the little polka dot pot shop. The very last part of a huge order placed last week.
They all looked so funny hanging there, I just had to take a picture.

I'm very happy with the way they all turned out. I hope they find lovely new homes and make lots of little girls wishes come true x twinkle twinkle!
It's been a hard day of potty training for Buttercup Bunny lol and no training for Molly. She wouldn't use it today, she just kept saying no! no! no! bunny done a poo poo lol
Well done Buttercup, Molly and mummy are very proud of you. lol
Now I just have to get Molly trained too. And then there's only be one lot of nappies to buy.
We must, well Ben must of spent a fortune on them. Mind you we do use the Nature Eco ones, and wipes and nappy bags, so we're very green.

Talking about being green, we're waiting for a small compost bin to be delivered. It's silly but I'm looking forward to being able to put all my food waste and other bits into it. I think sometimes I go a bit Eco mad. Every bit of paper I find has to go in the recycle bin, or I get cross. If I see plastic bottles just dropped I have to pick them up and put them in our blue box. Please tell me I'm not the only one, with this obsession to recycle! lol

It must be rubbing off, because even little Molly and she's only just 2 has started to put paper and plastic in all the right bins. Well done Molly, my little green girl.

I just had to take this picture today. Molly, Daisy and you can just see Thomas the cat in the middle of them. They all snuggled up on the sofa together and had a nap. Oh and Bunny got in there too.

Yeay! the weekends here again. I'm off to watch a school play tomorrow and then some shopping for my favourite things: fabrics and wooden items. Might even get to go to my fav shop in the whole world. Cupcakes.

But I'll have to see how the old man feels about driving over to Hawkhurst, maybe next weekend. I can give him lots of treats before hand. lol ;)

Have a good weekend what ever the weather.

Catherine x

No comments: